|Capital||Drunk Terry's Hole|
The ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ ᴊᴏʜɴ's of Miranda-22 is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Bert with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, ritual sacrifices, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.381 billion Drunkards hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Spirituality, Education, and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Drunk Terry's Hole. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.4%.
The strong Drunk off my Rocker economy, worth 93.7 trillion CSECS a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is 67,868 CSECS, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Bar brawls are an hourly occurrence, bins outnumber trees in city parks, open-heart surgery is taught in seminaries, and Miranda-22's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Miranda-22's national animal is the Drunk, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is The Bottle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Miranda-22 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Miranda-22 changed its national faith to "The Bottle".
- : Following new legislation in Miranda-22, Miranda-22's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Miranda-22 was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Miranda-22, open-heart surgery is taught in seminaries.
- : Miranda-22 was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Miranda-22, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : The 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒖𝒘𝒖 of Kiu Ghesik renamed the office held by Miranda-22 from "Smol PALISADE" to "𝕄𝕣. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪" in The KG Puppet Hole.
- : Miranda-22 changed its national motto to "JESUS CHRIST WHY IS THAT MAN WEARING A CLOWN MA-".
- : Miranda-22 created a custom banner.