|Leader||King Solomon and PM Marc Nuya|
|Faith||Omnism and Pluralism|
The Most Serene Eco-Republic of Middle Barael is a massive, genial nation, ruled by King Solomon and PM Marc Nuya with an even hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.461 billion Baraelim enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Scania. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The all-consuming Middle Baraelan economy, worth 278 trillion Shenars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 113,056 Shenars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, and space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Middle Barael's national animal is the Puma, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Omnism and Pluralism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Middle Barael published "European Political Party Voting Guide (OOC) (WIP)" (Meta: Reference).
- : Middle Barael published "American Presidential Election Voting Guide (OOC) (WIP)" (Meta: Reference).
- : Middle Barael voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safety Regulations for Trade Route Canals".
- : Middle Barael was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Middle Barael, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Middle Barael, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Following new legislation in Middle Barael, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded.
- : Following new legislation in Middle Barael, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Middle Barael, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Middle Barael, any secret that gets off someone's chest is promptly replaced.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Ransium, Novian Republics, Window Land, Turbeaux, Lura, Feladria, Anachronolandia, Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Effazio, Deontologia, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Chan Island, Girelna, Tscharva, Hyon Delta, Canaltia, Roless, Ordand, The Void Territories, Norginlajicratefe, Chilledsville, Entitize, Crowacia, Hoochlandia, Terrabod, Simbolon, Kawastyselir, Love and Nature, Frieden-und Freudenland, Candlewhisper Archive, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Caterasia, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Kepler-0085, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Ypogegrammeni, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Doxstern, Cuillin, Jutsa, and 13 others.New Kvenland, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Fartsniffage, New Latin Locality, East Skirsburg, Eaven, Pythaga, Bunkaiia, Sacara, Uniania Geeth, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, and Uan aa Boa.