The Quomodocunquizing Ex-Senate of MiaryBhalzhack is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by King BhumiBhalzhack with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 8.22 billion Miarybhalzhackistani are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Scratschcatchewan. The average income tax rate is 60.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Miarybhalzhackiano economy, worth a remarkable 2,657 trillion Gold Bars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 323,343 Gold Bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
King BhumiBhalzhack has been seen stealthily slicing fifths off bread loaves, parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, and a speech a day keeps climate change away. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. MiaryBhalzhack's national animal is the Alien, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Bhalzhackianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : MiaryBhalzhack's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : MiaryBhalzhack's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in MiaryBhalzhack, a speech a day keeps climate change away.
- : MiaryBhalzhack was refounded in Balder.
- : MiaryBhalzhack ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : MiaryBhalzhack was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : MiaryBhalzhack was endorsed by The Uncorruptable Nation of Yellops.
- : MiaryBhalzhack was endorsed by The Kingdom of Aryan Homeland.
- : MiaryBhalzhack was endorsed by The Principality of Siforpeo.
- : MiaryBhalzhack was endorsed by The Empire of Korean-Joseon.