The Unbind E for all players of Manipal is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 2.072 billion Peninsularians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Education, although Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 10.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Peninsularian economy, worth 103 trillion Principens a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 50,100 Principens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller and organ donation is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Manipal's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Manipal's influence in Peoples Republic of the Commonwealth rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Manipal was endorsed by The Empire of The Happylandian Navy.
- : Manipal endorsed The Vincent Drake of Vincent Drake.
- : Manipal endorsed The Kortexian Fangirl of Aylver Wolf.
- : Manipal endorsed The Empire of The Best Girl.
- : Manipal relocated from The guard to Peoples Republic of the Commonwealth.
- : Manipal was endorsed by The Friendly Neighborino of St Flanders.
- : Manipal was endorsed by The Republic of Cardassian Kahless.
- : Manipal's influence in The guard rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Manipal was endorsed by The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades.
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Happylandian Navy.