The Democratic States of Lexxon is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Michelle Kensington with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 3.919 billion Lexxonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amaxon City. The average income tax rate is 59.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lexxonian economy, worth 622 trillion E Coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 158,885 E Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region, interest in globalism never flags, and sex changes are routinely performed at Lexxon's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown. Lexxon's national animal is the German Shepherd, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lexxon, sex changes are routinely performed at Lexxon's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Lexxon, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Lexxon, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
- : Following new legislation in Lexxon, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Lexxon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protection of Sexual Assault Victims"".
- : Following new legislation in Lexxon, teachers are skilled at leaving no evidence of child cruelty.
- : Lexxon was endorsed by The I won't stop drinking coffee of Albaniastaan.
- : Lexxon was endorsed by The Kingdom of Arhelli.
- : Following new legislation in Lexxon, children's daycare starts at the crack of dawn.
- : Lexxon lodged a message on the United Kingdom Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Rosewald, United Nationalist Republic, The Anaerobic Republic, Armley, Libertania123, United Tropics of Torchland, Of International Memers, Lofandia, Matamorosia, Betelgeuse XII, Second Honduran Empire, Lawteria, New Vermion, South Boston Irishmen, Paraguay Occidental, Hussony, Lancashia, Cardiff and Glamorgan, Silver Steps, Karanta, Misfits and Malarkey, Seanzyland, Mankerson, Elgoriath, The Victorian Provinces, Brhinterhood, Imperium Rus-Germania, Romanus Hairus, Britalbia, Alovainia, New Fionnland, Syfo Republik, Sarawak Darulhana, Lesbian Neko Gamer Girls, Nikolaias, New Artica, Republic of Sean, The Grand Western Empire, Prodla Volgum, Ilyavan, AnnaK, Turks and Caicos Island, Meba Weberikuluf, Oskland, Czarskovia, Modicuria, Chuffstan, Akritir, New-Qatar, and Arhelli.