The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an iron fist, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, smutty television, and national health service. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 36.783 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth an astonishing 14,289 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 388,475 Flabbergasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
No personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear, retired racing Sharktopuses are served truffles for breakfast, and the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, retired racing Sharktopuses are served truffles for breakfast.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, lavish state dinners in Bowerstone are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning.
Endorsements Received: 145 » Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, Lyontisia, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Elejamie, Brotherland, New Leganes, Islandian Free States, The Empire of Rijelv, Hobbesistan, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Propwash, Asendavia, ReeK, Headpat Central, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Euricanis, Wiranath, Socialist Holy American Empire, VW53Aland, Mastariere, Soirwren, Hizuru, United China Nation, Axdel, Unger under over, Kucia, Ridann, Neruch, Bullpups, Federated States of Zootron, The United Asian Republics, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, Pekweng, Pakitsk, Kalaratri, Rhealaliit, Under Upper Antartica, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Servants of Gizmo, Dragons Blood, and 95 others.Interdimensional Waifus, Marrabuk, Tawuse, Merlovich, La xinga, Volkarai, Rainbow Vests, The solar ottomans, Zukchiva, Fellon, Trulu, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Tassirion, Lingu, Distro-Spartica, Ripsylvania, BuciLand, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Barfleur, Roissyland, Khadah, Greater New Cassandra, Imprisoned Freeman, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Samaltak True, Kublam, Layngderfleethe, Republic of New India, Gunov, Tissandra, New Bobby, Oofery, Coruh, Sunsistan, Greater Frost, Dravida India, Nevertopia, Acronis, Wallenburg, FreedomIand, Ribanzi, Debluu, Zeiberland, Arunika, Cacnesia, Insolandie, Crucifer, Blobbo, From New World, CheeseBurrito, Dannemarie, Biingus, Rabarbarys, Empire of Dabiristan, Cellar Doors, Conqerica, THE V0ID, Zidium, Tofoon, Lorrana, Middle Pitburn, Eastern Alksearia, Wakeopolis, Johor DT, Konneticut, Blobon, Heatherspike, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Lueva, Pirnovo, New Era states, Isahaak, Verdiente Heimatlander, North Bernia, Eagle Crest, Dermsie area, Cafe Hell, Sandboxford, Galopas, Devlon, Tierra Fuego, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Aquyia, and Remonatracy.