|Capital||any of the states or regions|
|Leader||the citizens of Jutsa|
The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the citizens of Jutsa with a fair hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, strictly enforced bedtime, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.642 billion Jutsae hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of any of the states or regions. The average income tax rate is 13.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jutsaish economy, worth a remarkable 1,909 trillion Iots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 179,419 Iots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Jutsaish citizenship in droves, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", and laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts. Crime is totally unknown. Jutsa's national animal is the Feejayoplep, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is nonexistent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Unspecified Civilisation of Bestburg.
- : Jutsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Provisional Rule in Wartime".
- : Jutsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Jutsa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Jutsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Jutsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc"".
- : Jutsa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc"".
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Fre Shavocado Land of Julunaphra.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Ransium, Atsvea, Canaltia, Eryndlynd, Love and Nature, Bananaistan, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Blon Gre, Cat-Herders United, Lura, Effazio, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Feladria, The Void Territories, Novian Republics, Pen Blanityion, Frieden-und Freudenland, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ironic Remarks, Chilledsville, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Kinectia, Edible Plywood, Kawastyselir, Palos Heights, Hyon Delta, Plifte, Ordand, Cheloboria, Sacara, New Ladavia, Hoochlandia, Julunaphra, and Bestburg.