The Armed Republic of Isle of the Hidden Warrior is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Epps with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 14.165 billion Islers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Warrior City. The average income tax rate is 12.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Isle of the Hidden Warriorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,792 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 126,524 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People often get liposuction to reduce their air fares, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, garden flower shows rarely smell of roses, and bike rage is all the rage. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Isle of the Hidden Warrior's national animal is the shark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior's influence in The Nether fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior's influence in The Nether rose from "Page" to "Hermit".
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior relocated from Osiris to The Nether.
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior was refounded in Osiris.
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior ceased to exist in The Nether.
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and the Top 10% for Most Dead and Most Zombified.
- : Isle of the Hidden Warrior was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.