The Republic of Interceptor XLV is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning dolphin population. The hard-working population of 2.044 billion Interceptor XLVians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.5%.
The Interceptor XLVian economy, worth 87.8 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 42,938 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Interceptor XLV's national animal is the dolphin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Interceptor XLV's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Interceptor XLV relocated from Lamnarland to Artificial Solar System.
- : Interceptor XLV applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Interceptor XLV's influence in Lamnarland rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Interceptor XLV altered its national flag.
- : Interceptor XLV's influence in Lamnarland rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Interceptor XLV lost WA Delegate status in Lamnarland.
- : Interceptor XLV resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Interceptor XLV became WA Delegate of Lamnarland.
- : Interceptor XLV's influence in Lamnarland rose from "Zero" to "Page".