|Animal||Two Headed Phoenix|
The Anarqueendom of Imki is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 9.593 billion Imkians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.3%.
The thriving Imkian economy, worth 495 trillion Ringadingdongs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Tourism. Average income is 51,656 Ringadingdongs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 182,125 per year while the poor average 10,601, a ratio of 17.2 to 1.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, Leader is adamant that ponies aren't just for little girls, Two Headed Phoenixes are considered a delicacy, and voting is voluntary. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Imki's national animal is the Two Headed Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imki was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Imki's influence in Kiwa rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Imki published "Kiwa Style Test" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Imki altered its national flag.
- : Imki changed its national nation type to "Anarqueendom".
- : Imki resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Imki updated the World Factbook entry in Kiwa.
- : Imki agreed to construct embassies between Kiwa and The Sasquatch Republic.
- : Imki password-protected Kiwa.
- : Imki set the regional banner of Kiwa.