The Socialist Federation of Idontknowium is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Enochian Council with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.576 billion Dontkowiums are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Idunnsdtadt. The average income tax rate is 78.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Dontkowiumite economy, worth 353 trillion Skyrim copies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 98,775 Skyrim copies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's been a banner year for local vexillology, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits, and people make a career out of medical voyeurism. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Idontknowium's national animal is the Todd Howard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Idontknowium published "DCA-6478 WIP (mostly for sharing progress)" (Account: Science).
- : Idontknowium proposed constructing embassies between Noneuropean Union and Lewisham.
- : Idontknowium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Idontknowium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Idontknowium, people make a career out of medical voyeurism.
- : Following new legislation in Idontknowium, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits.
- : Following new legislation in Idontknowium, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Idontknowium, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Idontknowium lodged a message on the Noneuropean Union Regional Message Board.
- : Idontknowium created a new poll in Noneuropean Union: "GOODWILL AMBASSADORS - Their return? ".