The Quick Foxes and Lazy Dogs of Havadia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Handwriting Textbook with a fair hand, and remarkable for its enslaved workforce, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 7.952 billion Havadians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Havadian Harbor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.2%.
The powerhouse Havadian economy, worth 707 trillion workbooks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Trout Farming. Average income is 88,924 workbooks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 406,541 per year while the poor average 11,846, a ratio of 34.3 to 1.
Children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves, and owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation. Crime is totally unknown. Havadia's national animal is the Quick Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Havadia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Havadia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Havadia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Havadia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Havadia lodged a message on the Wintreath Regional Message Board.
- : Havadia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Havadia relocated from The Democratic Union to Wintreath.
- : Havadia lodged a message on the The Democratic Union Regional Message Board.
- : Havadia's influence in The Democratic Union rose from "Handshaker" to "Envoy".
- : Havadia's influence in The Democratic Union rose from "Vassal" to "Handshaker".