|Capital||The City of The Strait|
|Leader||The Supreme One|
|Faith||Worship of the Pentacorn|
The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by The Supreme One with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.204 billion Thistandesians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The City of The Strait. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.4%.
The Greater Thistandese economy, worth 144 trillion Ç⁄s a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 65,337 Ç⁄s, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 188,872 per year while the poor average 17,924, a ratio of 10.5 to 1.
The giant 80-storey carving of The Supreme One in Mount Rushless can be seen from space, games of cops and robbers typically end in at least one fatal shooting, police wait behind troop deployments in order to shoot deserters, and the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster. Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Greater Thistand's national animal is the Pentacorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Worship of the Pentacorn.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Thistand's influence in Caravansary fell from "Dealmaker" to "Contender".
- : Greater Thistand's influence in Caravansary fell from "Power" to "Dealmaker".
- : Greater Thistand's influence in Caravansary rose from "Zero" to "Power".
- : Greater Thistand relocated from Mirror World to Caravansary.
- : Greater Thistand resigned as Recruitment Officer of Mirror World.
- : Greater Thistand changed its national currency to "Ç⁄".
- : Greater Thistand altered its national flag.
- : Greater Thistand changed its national nation type to "Fallen nation".
- : Greater Thistand's influence in Mirror World fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Greater Thistand's influence in Mirror World rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".