|Leader||Walter Frederick Morrison|
The Dizzy Flying Saucers of Doom of Frisbeeteria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Walter Frederick Morrison with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, complete lack of public education, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 39.178 billion Fanatics live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Roof. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Fanatic economy, worth a remarkable 6,151 trillion Guilders a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 157,008 Guilders, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 804,895 per year while the poor average 16,794, a ratio of 47.9 to 1.
Violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Guilder battlesuits, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, and common misteaks slip threw as the Issues Editing Team adds issues by the hundread (Frisbeeteria has found 7 easter eggs). Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Frisbeeteria's national animal is the Shrieking Eel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is Frisbeeterianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Frisbeeteria's influence in Windows rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Frisbeeteria's influence in Windows rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Frisbeeteria's influence in Windows rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Frisbeeteria relocated from Texas to Windows.
- : Frisbeeteria lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.