The Kingdom of Fredestatia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Sid with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.843 billion Fredestatians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Windhelm. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Fredestatian economy, worth a remarkable 1,111 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 229,471 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, and space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space. Crime is totally unknown. Fredestatia's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fredestatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Fredestatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Fredestatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in Fredestatia, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Fredestatia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Fredestatia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Ansardia.
- : Fredestatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Scardino".
- : Fredestatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Fredestatia, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Fredestatia, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
Endorsements Received: 18 » Marie Byrd, The Bigtopia, Uppenja, Ermica, Marvinville, World Trade, Besancia, Rushenberg, The Marconian State, Orsily, Cheesecakeastan, Cerdenia, Wolventoft, Clarance, Brototh, ASEAN Nations, Miharr, and Ansardia.