|Faith||Church of Solarity|
The Federal Republic of Foxomexra is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Wilson Harrison with a fair hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, complete absence of social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 4.348 billion Foxomexrans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ardgan. The average income tax rate is 43.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Foxomexran economy, worth 154 trillion Republic Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 35,591 Republic Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Body doubles and armed bodyguards escort witnesses to and from courtrooms, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, college athletes are arrested for selling lemonade, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Foxomexra's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Solarity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Foxomexra published "Anteria Foreign Affairs Election 16 October 2021" (Meta: Reference).
- : Foxomexra endorsed The Armed Republic of Elston.
- : Foxomexra was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Elston.
- : Foxomexra was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Foxomexra updated the World Factbook entry in Anteria.
- : Foxomexra published "Three Star Tribune, October 2021" (Bulletin: News).
- : Foxomexra was endorsed by The Republic of Zanatolia.
- : Foxomexra endorsed The Democratic Republic of Central Portobello.
- : Foxomexra was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Central Portobello.
- : Foxomexra was endorsed by The Kingdom of Gotneska.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Kentalis, Gran Rugido, Wellsenfaile, Lesser Velutaria, Junterland, Halsuntria, Whitmarche, Fallooplesburg, Greater Efrafa, Torvon, Misnomers, Speke, Qazhshava, Yodivenis, San Calia, The New Bulgarian Order, Hatstheput, Lyonheimer, Senshen, Amrelia, Encessia, Gadorien, Republic of Turbin, Abjekistan, New Sebronia, Zhousheng, Valcouria, Fichmanistan, Latvia and Saaremaa, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Plattinum, Sab Demenr, Gavrilia, The Trilla Gang Mafia, Bro Wyned, The Prymalische Empire, Eclipse System, Xzavaria, Tacosburg, South Eisennau, The Byrdlands, Kiyortza, Prybourne, Qui Latine, Ariree, Kakland, Greater Tralka, The City of The Androren Spear, Xen Nork, Duujo, and 12 others.Flatstone, Hyliastor, Kethoskaff, The Levantine Territories, Toubaze, Varhemia, Anderum, Marlenka, Gotneska, Central Portobello, Zanatolia, and Elston.