|Leader||Poisson Marion Bouillon|
|Faith||Creed of the Bocci Playing Chihuahuas|
|Animal||Superb Bird of Paradise|
The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Poisson Marion Bouillon with an even hand, and notable for its teetotalling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.05 billion Feu de Glaceans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Στοιχειώδης Γη. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Feu de Glacean economy, worth a remarkable 2,270 trillion chips a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 205,461 chips, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Piracy is the nation's most popular pastime, every citizen sounds like a television news anchor, mollycoddled youths run the country, and the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen. Crime is totally unknown. Feu de Glace's national animal is the Superb Bird of Paradise, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Creed of the Bocci Playing Chihuahuas.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Feu de Glace was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Feu de Glace applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Feu de Glace resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, mollycoddled youths run the country.
- : Feu de Glace was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, every citizen sounds like a television news anchor.
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, being Poisson Marion Bouillon has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Feu de Glace, government bureaucrats shut down teenage yard-raking businesses for being counter-revolutionary.
Endorsements Received: None.