|Capital||Ville de Erlengrat|
|Leader||King Henry III|
The Principality of Erlengrat is a huge, genial nation, ruled by King Henry III with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 835 million Principians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ville de Erlengrat. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Erlengratian economy, worth 25.8 trillion francs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is 30,886 francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fans doing the wave routinely disrupt the finals of Go tournaments, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts", relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, and King Henry III has just been declared ruler of Erlengrat in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Erlengrat's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Erlengrat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Erlengrat was endorsed by The Republic of Surd.
- : Erlengrat published "Elections" (Bulletin: Campaign).
- : Erlengrat changed its national leader to "King Henry III".
- : Following new legislation in Erlengrat, King Henry III has just been declared ruler of Erlengrat in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Erlengrat, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Erlengrat, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts".
- : Erlengrat published "World Assembly" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Erlengrat voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Nazi Europa"".
- : Erlengrat voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Identity Theft".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Surd.