The Peacebringers of Eastern New Scotland is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Marcus with an even hand, and remarkable for its lack of airports. The compassionate population of 1.462 billion Nova Scotians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dartmouth. The average income tax rate is 39.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Nova Scotian economy, worth 66.6 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 45,550 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The optimally efficient parking strategy for business commuters is referred to as the "traveling salesman problem", same-sex marriages are increasingly common, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were, and the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eastern New Scotland's national animal is the osprey and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eastern New Scotland, the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets.
- : Eastern New Scotland resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Eastern New Scotland was endorsed by The Republic of Vrolondia 4.
- : Eastern New Scotland was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Heaverian Guard.
- : Eastern New Scotland lost the endorsement of The Armed Republic of Nelsonian Deffense Branch.
- : Eastern New Scotland was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Nelsonian Deffense Branch.
- : Eastern New Scotland was endorsed by The Republic of Brawlstar Darryl.
- : Eastern New Scotland was endorsed by The Republic of Horizon Squad.
- : Eastern New Scotland was endorsed by The Adorable Puppyland of Free Las Pinas III.
- : Eastern New Scotland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".