The Empire of Davincia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Tsar Nagol with a fair hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 15.317 billion Davincians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belhakes. The average income tax rate is 79.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Davincian economy, worth a remarkable 4,322 trillion Logues a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 282,211 Logues, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Religious leaders order congregants to love any neighbour who is just like themselves, interest in globalism never flags, remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders, and endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study. Crime is totally unknown. Davincia's national animal is the Python, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Legionism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Davincia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Davincia's influence in Brannackia fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : Davincia's influence in Brannackia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Davincia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Davincia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Davincia's influence in Brannackia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Davincia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend King HEM".
- : Davincia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of Assembly"".
- : Davincia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Davincia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Praeceps".
Endorsements Received: None.