The Locomotive of ChME3 is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning bear population. The hard-working population of 2.725 billion ChME3ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 15.9%.
The ChME3ian economy, worth 127 trillion rubles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 46,908 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ChME3's national animal is the bear.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Republic of Mewzero dismissed ChME3 as ... of A Pacific.
- : The Republic of Mewzero appointed ChME3 as ... with authority over Border Control in A Pacific.
- : ChME3's influence in A Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : ChME3's influence in A Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : ChME3 relocated from Paboda to A Pacific.
- : ChME3's influence in Paboda rose from "Zero" to "Envoy".
- : ChME3 relocated from The Independent Roleplayers Of Opressia to Paboda.
- : ChME3 altered its national flag.
- : ChME3's influence in The Independent Roleplayers Of Opressia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : ChME3's influence in The Independent Roleplayers Of Opressia fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".