|Leader||King Zen II|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Zen II with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 7.468 billion Candensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. The average income tax rate is 85.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,315 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 176,216 Andens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, sex changes are routinely performed at Candensia's hospitals, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, and the new one Anden coin also makes a handy throwing-star. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia created a new poll in The Hole To Hide In: "Roleplay Mentor Elections".
- : Candensia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Candensia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Candensia endorsed The Kingdom of Vargsheim.
- : Candensia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Vargsheim.
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Provisional Rule in Wartime".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
Endorsements Received: 33 » Evve Terre, Antekuna, What The Heckoslovakia, Schwypia, Comaraka, Loziura, Khosrau, Klusis, The Atomic Schism, South Hyrijahzol, Evacasia, Nonadia, Doge Land, Upper Nowhere, Masaniay, Exbrenia, Conglagateia, Basaran, South Easthern, Cenagrad, Kynthes, Artaecus, Transnister, Rumanian States, Athejia, Riktur, Bawnnmore, Ardiveds, Areleand, Kemonomica, Reru Tanda, Zobertevia, and Vargsheim.