|Leader||The King of Braves|
|Faith||The Oath Sworn Through Courage|
The Glorious Empire of Burning Pants is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The King of Braves with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 15.175 billion Burner of Pants live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of adventure. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Pants-Burner economy, worth a remarkable 4,990 trillion G-Stones a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 328,891 G-Stones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
All tariffs have been abolished, it is a silent spring in Burning Pants, strange men lingering in offices distributing television sets is a basis for a system of government, and scenic tours are unheard of after most environmental laws were abolished. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Burning Pants's national animal is the Fighting Mechanoid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Oath Sworn Through Courage.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, scenic tours are unheard of after most environmental laws were abolished.
- : Burning Pants voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Burning Pants voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Burning Pants voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, strange men lingering in offices distributing television sets is a basis for a system of government.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, it is a silent spring in Burning Pants.
- : Burning Pants endorsed The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Burning Pants was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Burning Pants endorsed The Federation of Bodstia.
- : Burning Pants was endorsed by The Federation of Bodstia.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Courlany, Aleckandor, Killer Kitty, Nargorthia, Caybow, Aigania, Greygard, Axixic, Denado, Perchan, Rommanda, Emperor PJ, Mainze, Russiane, Othan, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, Marcellinople, Sireco, Port Flynt, Rangers Brotherhood, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Bobs raider puppet, General Mike, Darkium, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, Aaecilia, Wishper, The Celestial Lands, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Kunigund, Meat Sandwich, Dhan, Richtera, Custadia, Aletian, Arkanik, Mordant, Alasanto, Kamikaze89, Uhanda, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Pherttsylvania, Issrak-om, The Sigometh Dynasty, and 29 others.Leonism, Ashoy, Owans, Nucular, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Silver Minner, Debussy, Aguaria Major, North Gloucesterstan, Humanistical, Ecchi Unlimited, Mussoliniburg, Hukaa, Fylshlant, Whale Republic, DaPiFanatic, Tjabino, Calicate, Surd, The Edderalish Empire, Tolfaer, Davaro, Fanadia, Aeryis, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Nazarstan, Domais, Bodstia, and Steel Vagabonds.