The Federation of Bahrain Kingdom is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 8.59 billion Bahrain Kingdomians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 51.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Bahrain Kingdomian economy, worth 288 trillion attoris a year, is quite specialized and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 33,588 attoris, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every citizen must submit to DNA testing to be eliminated from police inquiries, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, teachers are routinely tested to keep their jobs, and Beaver is one of the most popular forenames in Bahrain Kingdom. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bahrain Kingdom's national animal is the beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bahrain Kingdom's influence in True North fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Bahrain Kingdom's influence in True North fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Bahrain Kingdom's influence in True North fell from "Enforcer" to "Truckler".
- : Bahrain Kingdom was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs and Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Bahrain Kingdom's influence in True North rose from "Zero" to "Enforcer".
- : Bahrain Kingdom relocated from Inner Heaven to True North.
- : Bahrain Kingdom relocated from Balder to Inner Heaven.
- : Bahrain Kingdom was refounded in Balder.
- : Bahrain Kingdom ceased to exist in Emroy.
- : Bahrain Kingdom's influence in Emroy fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".