The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, enslaved workforce, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 665 million Hexen are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azur Berlin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 46.8%.
The powerhouse Azur Deutsch economy, worth 66.3 trillion Rozen Petals a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 99,632 Rozen Petals, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 409,759 per year while the poor average 15,972, a ratio of 25.7 to 1.
Doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Azur Deutschland, billions of Rozen Petals are being blown on orbital weapons development, and the Azur Deutsch Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Azur Deutschland's national animal is the Azur Drachen, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Azur Deutschland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Azur Deutschland added the tag "Puppet Storage" to Azur Rozen Europa.
- : Azur Deutschland added the tag "F7er" to Azur Rozen Europa.
- : Azur Deutschland appointed The Republic of Revolutionare DDR as Muv-Luv Alternative with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Azur Rozen Europa.
- : Azur Deutschland's influence in Azur Rozen Europa fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Following new legislation in Azur Deutschland, the Azur Deutsch Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Azur Deutschland published "F7 Movie - Legend of the Ancient Witch" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Following new legislation in Azur Deutschland, billions of Rozen Petals are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- : Following new legislation in Azur Deutschland, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Azur Deutschland.
- : Azur Deutschland altered its national flag.