The Kingdom of Abhail is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The democratic population of 1.296 billion Abhailians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 18.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Abhailian economy, worth 65.6 trillion Penars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 50,641 Penars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Organ donation is compulsory, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, surveillance cameras are banned, and military spending recently hit a new high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Abhail's national animal is the Lachiain Duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Abhail's influence in United Nations UN rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Abhail's influence in United Nations UN rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Abhail relocated from Balder to United Nations UN.
- : Abhail altered its national flag.
- : Abhail was refounded in Balder.
- : Abhail ceased to exist in United Nations UN.
- : Abhail's influence in United Nations UN rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Abhail was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead.
- : Abhail was cleansed by a Level 1 Strike Force Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Free Federation of States of Conmerica, killing 15 million zombies.
- : Abhail published "Map" (Factbook: Geography).