The Democratic States of -The Allied Tribe is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its burgeoning llamo population. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 409 million Allied Tribals hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 11.8%.
The Allied Tribal economy, worth 24.5 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 59,961 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests. Crime is almost non-existent. -The Allied Tribe's national animal is the llamo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -The Allied Tribe's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : -The Allied Tribe's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : -The Allied Tribe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : -The Allied Tribe's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : -The Allied Tribe was refounded in Balder.
- : -The Allied Tribe ceased to exist in Warzone Sandbox.
- : -The Allied Tribe was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : -The Allied Tribe's influence in Warzone Sandbox rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : -The Allied Tribe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : -The Allied Tribe was endorsed by The Lucky Mutineers of One Small Island.