The Democratic Commonwealth of -Hellenic Empire- is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Konstantine with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 22.656 billion Imperial Citizens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Konstantinople. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Hellenic economy, worth a remarkable 4,251 trillion Drachmas a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 187,651 Drachmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism", and the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -Hellenic Empire-'s national animal is the Giant Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -Hellenic Empire-'s influence in Hellenic Civilization fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : -Hellenic Empire-'s influence in Hellenic Civilization rose from "Page" to "Hermit".
- : -Hellenic Empire- relocated from Lazarus to Hellenic Civilization.
- : -Hellenic Empire- altered its national flag.
- : -Hellenic Empire- was refounded in Lazarus.
- : -Hellenic Empire- ceased to exist in Hellenic Civilization.
- : -Hellenic Empire- was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Following new legislation in -Hellenic Empire-, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Following new legislation in -Hellenic Empire-, in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism".
- : Following new legislation in -Hellenic Empire-, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.